Veggicopia Gourmet Kalamata Olives from Greece
Veggicopia Olives, Kalamata Pitted Olives, 1.0 Ounce Snack Bags
The Ancient Greeks believed that olives were a divine gift from the gods in Mt. Olympus. The Greeks so revered olives that olive trees were referred to as “The trees that feed the children”. Olives and olive branches have long been considered a symbol of peace and respect. For thousands of years humans have made olives a staple of their diets for their salty, nutty taste and rich nutritional benefits.
We kind of see olives as a gift from the gods too! So much so that we packed them in handy ready-to-go pouches so we could enjoy them anywhere! Our Veggicopia Greek Kalamata and Green olives are keto and paleo-friendly and gluten-free and loaded with healthy fats and antioxidants. With our single serving packs, you can BYOO (Bring Your Own Olives) wherever you go!About the product
- Our Veggicopia Greek Kalamata olives have a deep, rich, earthy olive flavor – this is not your mamma’s pizza olive!
- Simple ingredients: pitted Greek Kalamata whole olives, sea salt, extra virgin olive oil. Cured in kosher vinegar.
- Low carb, low-calorie snack with a low glycemic index: just 1 gram of carbs and 60 calories per bag! Kosher certified, Vegan, Gluten-Free.
- Antioxidant-rich Greek olives are a natural source of monosaturated fatty acids/oleic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, and micronutrients.
- Great option for paleo and keto diets. Greek olives are exclusively cured in salt or wine vinegar (watch out for olives from other parts of the globe cured in caustic solutions like ferrous gluconate a.k.a. lye!)