Hope & Sesame Original Unsweetened Non-Dairy Sesamemilk
· Sesamemilk is nutritionally equivalent to dairy milk, with 8g of complete plant-based protein per serving!
· A Good Source of Protein (1 cup provides 11% of the RDV for Protein)
· Sesamemilk supplies 50% of the RDV for Vitamin D, and 30% of the RDV of Calcium (all flavors except Unsweetened)
· Good for you + good for the planet: sesame is extremely sustainable, thriving in dry climates with little water, no pesticides or pollinators required.
· Sesame supports regenerative agriculture: nutrient-dense plant matter is plowed back into the field after harvest, replenishing the soil and making it an ideal rotation crop for heavy feeders like cotton, benefiting subsistence farmer.
· Our Tetra Pak 1L cartons are shelf-stable! No refrigeration required to store. When you’re ready to enjoy, please refrigerate for a few hours/overnight for preferred taste. After opening, store in refrigeration, and enjoy within 7-10 days.
· Unsweetened, Original, and Chocolate sesamemilk are free from top 8 allergens (produced in a facility that also handles nuts and soy). Chocolate Hazelnut sesamemilk contains hazelnut oil.
· Free from casein and carrageenan.
· We use only high oleic sunflower oil.
· Certified gluten-free, OU Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Organic.
· Certified by the Plant-Based Food Association (PBFA)
· Hope & Sesame Unsweetened sesamemilk is keto-friendly!
· Great in coffee & tea, baking, smoothies, overnight oats, chia puddings – use however you would use other dairy or plant milks.
water, sesamein™ (organic sesame protein concentrate, organic pea protein concentrate), organic sunflower oil, natural flavors, calcium phosphate, organic sesame oil, organic sunflower lecithin, sea salt, gellan gum, vitamin D2. Made in a facility that contains soy & nuts.
For optimal taste and texture, do not freeze your sesamemilk. Frozen/thawed product may separate.