Hope & Sesame Original Non-Dairy Sesamemilk
· A Good Source of Protein (1 cup provides 11% of the RDV for Protein)
· Sesamemilk supplies 50% of the RDV for Vitamin D, and 30% of the RDV of Calcium (all flavors except Unsweetened)
· Good for you + good for the planet: sesame is extremely sustainable, thriving in dry climates with little water, no pesticides or pollinators required.
· Sesame supports regenerative agriculture: nutrient-dense plant matter is plowed back into the field after harvest, replenishing the soil and making it an ideal rotation crop for heavy feeders like cotton, benefiting subsistence farmer.
· Our Tetra Pak 1L cartons are shelf-stable! No refrigeration required to store. When you’re ready to enjoy, please refrigerate for a few hours/overnight for preferred taste. After opening, store in refrigeration, and enjoy within 7-10 days.
· Unsweetened, Original, and Chocolate sesamemilk are free from top 8 allergens (produced in a facility that also handles nuts and soy). Chocolate Hazelnut sesamemilk contains hazelnut oil.
· Free from casein and carrageenan.
· We use only high oleic sunflower oil.
· Certified gluten-free, OU Kosher, Non-GMO Project Verified, USDA Organic.
· Certified by the Plant-Based Food Association (PBFA)
· Hope & Sesame Unsweetened sesamemilk is keto-friendly!
· Great in coffee & tea, baking, smoothies, overnight oats, chia puddings – use however you would use other dairy or plant milks.
water, sesamein™ (organic sesame protein concentrate, organic pea protein concentrate), organic cane sugar, organic sunflower oil, calcium phosphate, natural flavors, organic sesame oil, sea salt, organic sunflower lecithin, gellan gum, vitamin D2. Made in a facility that contains soy & nuts.
For optimal taste and texture, do not freeze your sesamemilk. Frozen/thawed product may separate.